Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Make a member a nominee

  1. #1
    *Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Guest *Marisol_Grace_Girl*'s Avatar

    Post

    Nominate someone for.... (EITHER YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE)

    Best album poster

    Most humorous

    Most helpful

    Most amount of dolls

    Least amount of dolls

    Biggest collection

    Smallest collection

    Longest member(s)

    Most amount of posts in a short period of time

    etc. and any other categories you can think of.... post nominees here... I will gather up some people on the board to decide the final winner for it!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 06, 2005 08:26 PM: Message edited by: *Marisol_Grace_Girl* ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All right now here is a fun thread.

    Most humorous and love her boy dolls
    LordofthePumpkinPatch

    Most helpful and very sweet, always postive
    MissMooMoo

    Most Friendly
    prasnlrd

    Cutest Signature Picture
    Wish I could remember who has the picture of the Doll with a star in her hand reaching to place it on the Christmas Tree. Loved that.

    and JuliaAM Love the picture of your girls around the tree.

    Cutest Avatar
    Hmmmm Mine of course. eheheh I would change if I did not love that MollyGirl.

    kk AG4Alison also

    Will think of more later.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 06, 2005 09:49 PM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •